June 26, 2024, 07:47:23 pm

Author Topic: Dakumario incident  (Read 6123 times)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Dakumario incident
« on: June 22, 2012, 08:34:24 pm »
Dakumario is the 9/11 of Opticraft. This will be the most remembered minecraft account name in Opticraft. We all know of him.

He did a diamond drop party, and I was suspicious, though lazy o clear my inventory, but my friend told me it was legit. So I went, and I was happy that I had probably gotten 25% of the diamonds in that drop. I had those 12 diamonds happily in my hand when suddenly...

The chat log was spammed with "hit the ground too hard" alon with my name. I had lost a lot of items  but the only i cared about were 15 ender pearls and 12 diamonds. Others lost even more. So why am I telling you this?

I request that the mods try and rollback the entire server and everyone's places before the drop, if possible. Maybe replace some items lost. Maybe pay everyone who died 10K or something. Either way, something has to happen for redemption, for the redemption of over 40+ people. Come on guys. We need to do something.

As for you, Dakumario (I'll nickname you Osama bin laden, its just a fitting name for you) insert a lot of cuss lines here and other stuff that would burn you so bad but probably can be said here.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
Re: Dakumario incident
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 08:36:19 pm »
At least you kept your cool and didn't get banned . . .

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 08:37:18 pm »
I tho I only succeeded with the not banned part...XD
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 08:38:31 pm »
And theone, remember how we were goin o sell ender pearls in our shop? Dakumario burned them. Cancel that. I might try and get more though.

Boshiwarrior

• (JO,O)J FUSRODAH === ¶___¶
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 08:43:40 pm »
How did it happen that everyone was suddunly dead? I don't understand most of this. So please be more clearer. Then it will be for the Mods+ more easier to understand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ
!Boshiwarrior is returning to the Opticraft!

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 08:45:56 pm »
Dakumario started a diamond drop party. He started throwing diamonds blahblahblah

At the end, he contracted some pistons with a huge drop an lava underneath, and it lagged too much for me to /home quickly, and about 40 people lost items.

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 08:49:33 pm »
I believe DakuMaro called a bunch of people to his home, promising them diamonds and when he had enough people, he flipped a switch and dropped everyone to their dooms. From what I hear on mumble, at the bottom of his pit of doom was lava, so everything burned....

Hope that explains it.

Boshiwarrior

• (JO,O)J FUSRODAH === ¶___¶
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 08:52:36 pm »
I am not a Mod but I just want to ask one last question: How did he get that Lava?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ
!Boshiwarrior is returning to the Opticraft!

Victor1261

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 09:00:52 pm »
Daku is just a big troll. Wratkie brought him on mumble for us and as I listened, it was quite obvious that he wa enjoying himself. The lava was probably natural too, which explains how he got it. He just built the trap over the lava and dropped the floor. When enough people came.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 12:34:42 pm by Victor1261 »

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 09:17:55 pm »
We staff cannot do anything about this, obviously other than banning Daku. We cannot refund items, as we really don't know what items people had or did not have.

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2012, 09:57:05 pm »
I am not a Mod but I just want to ask one last question: How did he get that Lava?

Yea, actually I'd like to know this myself.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

Zen00

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012, 09:58:10 pm »
In the future, don't attend diamond drop parties in giant toaster look-alikes.

The lava was natural, just flowed in from a lava lake, there are plenty of them down there.

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2012, 10:32:18 am »
Attend drop parties at the spawn, don't attend those at other ppl's home, it would have been a laugh if someone use a splash potion of fire resistance, dark would probably be .... WTF I killed no one and I got banned..
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

ivy2112

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2012, 11:56:30 am »
We staff cannot do anything about this, obviously other than banning Daku. We cannot refund items, as we really don't know what items people had or did not have.
I think he threw some diamonds so they had all diamonds :P
and what do you ( and other mods+ ) do with all items that he had ?? like 12 sticky pistons or more ( i want :P )

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2012, 04:54:37 pm »
I don't think that really should require a server rollback, although $10,000 is a substantial amount just being handed out to players that might've not been in the incident or had lost items that don't even equal to that amount. As for the server rollback, think about the other players that didn't attend the drop party, we would receive complaints about there builds or items being rolledback. As for the posts stated above, the best we can do is ban them permanently for similiar reasons as that.