September 21, 2024, 05:43:19 pm

Author Topic: Booorads ban apeal  (Read 1692 times)

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
Booorads ban apeal
« on: June 28, 2012, 11:32:43 pm »
 :( I dont understand why I am ban I have been building in the new world and i have been told i have griefed a nether wart farm. if this is the case it was my brother playing on my account (he is 6 and has no idea what he is doing) if I am unban then i will pay for the missing nether wart and I will definitly apologize to the appropriate  people. I love opticraft, I have been trying to be helpful and i have been trying to achieve the status of trusted, please read this and consider my apeal, i have done nothing in the past and i wish only to make up for what i have done.
        -Booorad

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Booorads ban apeal
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 11:44:40 pm »
My brother did it is not an excuse. The account is still banned. Your ban expires July 5th at 16:18 CST. Also, it was Coolmanjp's farm.

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 11:51:02 pm »
i know very well that my brother did it isnt an excuse but i am going away in 4 days and i realy just want to get back on the server, i have a perfect record can't you just believe my and allow me to make things right?

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 11:52:35 pm »
Fine. Youre pardoned. DONT let it happen again.

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 11:54:00 pm »
thanks so much i will make it up and i am working veay hard to try and make things right