September 21, 2024, 07:42:52 pm

Author Topic: My Ban Appeal  (Read 1643 times)

CoryBaby

• View Profile
My Ban Appeal
« on: July 01, 2012, 10:33:44 pm »
My name is CoryBaby. When I first joined this server 7 months ago, It was my first day buying minecraft and was this server was my first online server ever. You could say that I was a "newb" or "rookie" to minecraft. I saw the word grief on the rules boards but had NO idea what it meant. So yes, I griefed. I take full responsibility for my actions. I didnt realize that damage I was doing and how annoying it really is. But now that I have played on a different server for a long long time. I would like to come back and fully regret my actions. There will never be another incident like that again.

Thank you
   CoryBaby.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
Re: My Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 11:15:09 pm »
Funny 'cause 7 months ago this server wasn't up.

You were banned permanently for making a Swastika on top of a castle. The ban was made by DeadlyLead101, he is no longer part of the staff so I will let an Operator handle the decision.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 11:18:09 pm »
So you griefed too? Ah, that doesnt help anything. And salas, it will be 7 months this month :P. Your ban will stay, seeing as you griefed AND made a swastica.

CoryBaby

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 11:22:00 pm »
Yes I understand. Im sorry if my timing was off. I guess it wasnt 7 months ago. It just seemed like it. Nevertheless, I was BRAND new and stupid. I fully understand what I did and am not making excuses. I just ask that you consider making it a timed ban instead of a permanent. Thank you

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 11:39:31 pm »
*sigh* fine. Your ban will lift tomorrow.

CoryBaby

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 12:00:18 am »
Thank you. you will not regret this. You are the best

Thanks CoryBaby