September 21, 2024, 02:41:24 pm

Author Topic: I've been banned and I have know idea why.  (Read 2754 times)

rangercosmos

• View Profile
I've been banned and I have know idea why.
« on: July 02, 2012, 02:32:20 pm »
Hi, I would like to know why I've been banned. I don't think I did anything wrong.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: I've been banned and I have know idea why.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 03:09:27 pm »

Please wait for Matticus21 to respond

rangercosmos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 03:57:41 pm »
lol 20 days?! That's insane. I'm going to assume this has something to do with the stronghold. I cleared like 2 or 3 rooms of stone, mossy and cracked brick. I didn't think that would be griefing though.

matticus21

• 1 hand u-turn
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 08:01:29 pm »
lol 20 days?! That's insane. I'm going to assume this has something to do with the stronghold. I cleared like 2 or 3 rooms of stone, mossy and cracked brick. I didn't think that would be griefing though.

I found you had griefed alot of blocks in luupster02 house. Please give me a reason other than you didnt think it was griefing if you want time reduced

rangercosmos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 08:12:13 pm »
I don't think I was ever in his house. The last thing I was doing last night was mining a bunch of stone bricks from the stronghold so I can use it to build stuff. If I was mining underneath his house or something and did something I wasn't suppose to do, I'm sorry. Won't do again.

matticus21

• 1 hand u-turn
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 08:22:10 am »
You can't mine stone bricks. Lup had made stone bricks himself which you had griefed, therefore this ban is now in place

matticus21

• 1 hand u-turn
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 08:47:48 am »
You can mine stone bricks in strongholds.

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Stronghold#Appearance
"Strongholds vary in size. They are labyrinthine and contain several doors and rooms made mostly of Stone Brick [...]"

Prinky Do not write in appeals that are not yours. Plus a player owned this stronghold as he built it.

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2012, 09:08:42 am »
You can mine stone bricks in strongholds.

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Stronghold#Appearance
"Strongholds vary in size. They are labyrinthine and contain several doors and rooms made mostly of Stone Brick [...]"

Prinky Do not write in appeals that are not yours. Plus a player owned this stronghold as he built it.
Matticus, when my username is right in front of your face, please try to spell it correctly. What you said was entirely wrong, and I wanted to make sure you knew how the game worked. I've seen stronghold in question, and there is no indication that it was player-created or owned by someone else. I think another moderator should step in and give a second opinion in both of these cases.
Please DO NOT post in other players ban appeals! Congratulations you've earned yourself a 2 day ban on forums.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 09:16:36 am by BigBadHenz »

matticus21

• 1 hand u-turn
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2012, 09:18:40 am »
Im going to bring your ban down to 5days, As luupster02 is unavailable at this point in time to help straighten this story out properly for us.