September 21, 2024, 05:50:43 pm

Author Topic: [Operator] GreenGuin Appeal  (Read 1536 times)

GreenGuin

• View Profile
[Operator] GreenGuin Appeal
« on: July 13, 2012, 01:06:42 pm »
Hi I Was Banned From Opticraft By Ianhalmond Because I Greifed anonymous1am"s House Alot (I Dont Know If The Spelling Of His/Or Her Username Is Right)!! My Username Is GreenGuin.

But Anyway I Think You Can Check It Out Yourself Here: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=GreenGuin

I Understand What I Did Was Wrong And Ianhalmond Did The Right Thing As A Moderator To Ban Me. But I Just Wonder Cause Ive Been Banned Like A Month Or Something (More Than A Month??), I Wonder If I Am Supposed To Be Banned For This Long Time? I Know That What I Did Was Against The Rules And someone Like Me Should Know That Cause Ive Been Playing On Opticraft For Some Time. Perhaps Ianhalmond Accidentally Banned Me Permanent?? I Just Want To Be Unbanned And I Think I Actually Learnt My lesson. Ive Been Banned For More Than A Month!! I Will Try Really Hard To Not Get Banned For Any Reason When I Get Back On Again. I Wont Grief Anyones House Again!! I Just Want To Get Back On Opticraft And Play Again =)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 05:19:43 pm by Xeadin »

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: (Ianhalmond)GreenGuin Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 01:56:33 pm »
Ianhalmond isn't a staff member anymore, so a senior staff has to take care of this.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: [Operator] GreenGuin Appeal
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 05:31:24 pm »
There is one thing I need to ask before I can ultimately make a decision-- will I be able to trust you on this account?

I ask this because you have been banned 3 other times for different reasons-- your first ban was for griefing Radlam; your second was for being disrespectful after being warned several times; your third was using a 'hacked' client to go into "Derp Mode."

Now this is your fourth ban. This is a sincere apology, but most people that have been banned more than 3 or more times often do not come back on the server because of their dangerous actions that recur at some point again.

I want to absolutely be sure that you won't repeat any past mistakes again. You already have quite a few offenses recorded on your account history here, and I'm afraid to say that if I do let you back on and you get banned once more, you may not have another opportunity to appeal after that.

GreenGuin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 07:28:32 am »
Xeadin I Understand That This Is Serious,I Wont Repeat Any Of My Mistakes!!
I Shall Do My Best To Strictly Follow The Rules On The Server,And For No Reason Get Banned Again!!
If I Can Just Get My Last Chance To Get Back On Please??I Know What I Did Was Wrong But Ive Been Banned For More Than A Month Now....I Just Want Another Chance,I Wont Repeat Any Mistakes!!!
Just One Chance Please??

« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 09:08:37 am by Tishtan »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 06:47:01 pm »
I've slept over it and will bring you back on the server. Keep note that this will be your very last chance. If you flunk at anytime during your stay, there is a strong chance that you won't be coming back on again after that.

User unbanned
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 03:10:23 am by Xeadin »

GreenGuin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 02:59:26 am »
Xeadin Thanks You SOOOOOOO Much =D