September 21, 2024, 06:04:27 pm

Author Topic: [awesomealicia] Phrawg Appeal  (Read 969 times)

phrawg

• View Profile
[awesomealicia] Phrawg Appeal
« on: July 15, 2012, 09:00:33 pm »
To whom it may concern,

My username is phrawg, I have played on opticraft's server for a while now and it has come to my attention that I have been banned from the server. I looked at the ban list by following the link I was given after being kicked by awesomealicia and found the listed reason was, "deathtrap at /home." Now I understand that my sethome did infact kill someone, but they where informed, and the chat records of the night in question will reflect that it was in fact a game, in which I advertised over the chat that any participants would test their reflexes and i warned them that they would have only a few blocks to tp out. I believe that there are multiple sky diving games on the server at various sethomes, and in fact they are quite thrilling, well, as thrilling as falling in minecraft can be. However I do agree that the water drop at the end of mine was only 1 block thick and for that mistake i probably did deserve a 7 day ban, but I believe that a permanent ban depriving me of my favorite server as of yet is a bit harsh of a punishment. I have learned from my previous ban in which i accidentally broke a jukebox, that opticraft takes these things seriously, and i hope that you will take my request seriously as well. Also, I did not have a chance to return the items of the person who fell as I was instantly kicked. I plan on returning them as soon as possible if I am unbanned. Thank you for your time.

sincerely,
                                 phrawg

« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 09:11:23 pm by awesomealicia »

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 09:10:57 pm »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=phrawg
I dont care if you were playing a game, and I dont care if you told people. You CANNOT have a deathtrap at your /home. Ill reduce your ban to two weeks from this post. But DONT happen again.