September 21, 2024, 09:37:53 pm

Author Topic: Building A Prison  (Read 3558 times)

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
Building A Prison
« on: July 27, 2012, 03:13:46 am »
Many Players have seen my castle in construction, but as of today i have started the build of the basment, it is a large prison/maze it's not finished but if you would like to see it take shape my home is always open.

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
Re: Building A Prison
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 04:49:50 am »
inspired by optical's temple, in one way or another, i say no more.

ogMolton

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 12:03:52 pm »
Thats a great idea, you know i'll be by, these kinds of creations are my new favorite to check out and build.  I'd love to see yours "in progress"

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 04:28:16 pm »
it's not an easy one, and there's now telling how deep the rabbit hole goes

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 05:26:18 pm »
I know there isn't much info on what the prison is so i am writing a more detailed description. The Prison is a Maze that looks like a prison. If you have been in a spawned stronghold, then you know that some strongholds have prison cells in them, i stole the design and ran with it. If you like mazes or just like to explore, i have put a lot of time and detail in to this build. There is an Easter Egg(s) built in to the prison. If you wish to look for the Easter Egg(s) bring a friend you will need their help. It's hard enough to navigate the Prison so i have placed a reward chest somewhere in the prison, be the first to find this chest and you will be rewarded with 2 Free Music Disks and a chance to read "Prisoners Log" a book that had a big hint written with in it's 4 pages.

I do ask that you put the book back in the chest after you read it, so that other adventurers may read it too.

Go to /home B1ueJ0ker Prison

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 05:06:33 pm »
you can see pictures of the prison under my new post

Bueller17(2)

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 10:31:13 pm »
I dont know if you guys know this, but there is already a prison that is an easter egg in the member world. here are a few pictures. http://bueller17.imgur.com/all/ there is an electric chair too... i hope i did the link right here is it again to copy and paste in if i did it wrong http://bueller17.imgur.com/all/

Bueller17(2)

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 09:54:02 pm »
i was told the images can not be seen by the public... lets try this... http://imgur.com/a/ruzKI

apij4125

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2012, 10:13:32 pm »
i was told the images can not be seen by the public... lets try this... http://imgur.com/a/ruzKI

Looks pretty nice from the pictures!

brpbrpbrp

• Awesome Helper/Donater
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 12:44:53 am »
I will need to try the prison again. I tried it once and got trapped in a cell....
Aim for the bushes

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2012, 09:05:06 am »
now i have been getting messages about the easter egg. If you are having trouble finding it, read the prison log closer, (Prisoners aren't being drug INTO his cell)

if this is your first time reading about the prison, yes there is an/are easter egg(s) start by finding the prison log.