September 21, 2024, 02:13:24 pm

Author Topic: [bantam2] darkmerch1337 appeal  (Read 2660 times)

I_like_thai_food64

• View Profile
[bantam2] darkmerch1337 appeal
« on: July 27, 2012, 04:06:21 am »
Hello, you can think i'm lying, I know you have "pictures of me mining diamonds" but I admit to DrRoblo helping me X-Ray to them, I have never used a mod in opticraft. You can think I am lying again to! But i'm not. DrRoblo had x-rayed to the diamonds I had mined. I was in need then so he willingly x-rayed me to them. I don't know if it's bad to take diamonds from a friends x-ray, but thats what I did, you probably are gonna think i'm lying, and you can, from "pictures", probably wont be appealed, note I am only ten. And I only wanted diamonds from my friend. Bantam2 was in chat, we were discussing us know x-rayers, but I never had x-ray. I probably won't get appealed, but I got the truth out, If i got appealed, IF and i say IF i get appealed i wont come in contact with an x-rayer again.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: [bantam2] darkmerch1337 appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 04:16:22 am »
And you had not bothered to report the person using the x-ray? Didn't it seem a little strange his mining behaviors? It's good that you told us about the x-rayer, but the fact that you did not properly report the offender means that you had benefited from the use of x-ray by another player.

I will leave the decision to bantam2, since he saw the tunnels.

I_like_thai_food64

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 04:18:52 am »
Sincere apologies.

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 04:23:44 am »
Like Xeadin said, not telling the staff that you know that someone is X-Raying is bannable by itself. YOU are benefitting off of the mined items so you are equally responsible. Besides that, you had told me openly in skype that you had x-rayed before. I searched around your house and I found this:

This is photo proof of YOU, not DrRoblo, mining straight down on to diamonds. This is unacceptable. The fact that you lied to me and X-Rayed will not help your case.

You ban will stay permanent.

I_like_thai_food64

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 12:22:15 am »
I can't stand how you think i'm lying! I can't find another server like Opticraft, its driving me crazy how you think i x-rayed, and that branch mine you said i "x-rayed" ? that was TheEnderzz's branch mine! He had hired me to mine for him! You can ask him. But please please please give me another chance! I love opticraft and I would never do anything to break the rules!
I know you will keep it permanent but please!

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 02:26:45 am »
You chose to xray, not me. You cannot blame me for the fact that you cannot find another server like Opticraft.

You ban will stay permanent.

Locked.