September 28, 2024, 07:21:03 pm

Author Topic: Trusted club!  (Read 9881 times)

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Trusted club!
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2012, 06:35:01 pm »
Honestly I don't see the harm in making this, it's not a huge deal. Also yeah the moderator lounge isnt anything special.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2012, 08:15:50 pm »
I'm completely against this. Exclusive clubs, or groups are no-good.

It's understandable that you're looking for something fun to do, but I think this will cause division between Regular members, and 'trusted'.

If you're going to do this anyways, No one is going to stop you. But out of respect for your fellow players, I'd recommend not to create this 'club'.

Good luck.

I will repeat this again, do you guys not LISTEN? The idea has been scrapped!
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2012, 11:06:51 pm »
Snape, i can sense your frustration. I think the lounge would be a nice little investment, but apparently, most other people think its like racism or something. It may put members down a little bit, but maybe, if this is a good player that should be a trusted, we can let him in, No? Just thowing out some ideas. 

Now, everyone read this out loud 20 times: "THIS IDEA HAS BEEN SCRAPED" - SnapeTheSnipe. Please, leave him alone, debate between yourselves. I dont like a fellow player, esspesially a follow trusted getting pounded on like this.

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2012, 11:24:45 pm »
You're the one that just necroposted it, genius.  No one was commenting on it -_-

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2012, 11:25:31 pm »
You're the one that just necroposted it, genius.  No one was commenting on it -_-

Dammit, you beat me to it...
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2012, 12:32:53 am »
I am locking this to prevent further confusion; the idea is "scrapped" and the discussion is over. Topic Locked.