September 21, 2024, 06:05:39 pm

Author Topic: [2crzy4uall] PLz unbanned use  (Read 2012 times)

Shadowdigger1

• View Profile
[2crzy4uall] PLz unbanned use
« on: October 02, 2012, 12:09:49 am »
What the hell my friend Roabc123 and got banned for testing the X-ray. He did'ed now ??? And then they banned me Shadowdigger1 for asking them to unbanned him. That's not right to banned so for asking that!! Also it say nothing about mods that are banned so if the wanted the mod to be banned then they should of put it on a sign!!!!!!!!! plase unbaned me and my friend we want brake any more rules
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 12:56:45 am by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: PLz unbanned use
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 12:18:47 am »
2. No mods or hacks at all

You might wanna talk a better look at our Server Rules and provide a good explanation for 2crzy4uall

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=shadowdigger1

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: PLz unbanned use
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 12:55:35 am »
You admitted you had it but did not use it.
(click to show/hide)
You have a large number of diamonds mined compared to everything else, for the amount of time you have played here. So you clearly use it all the time.
(click to show/hide)

Also here are your tunnels that all lead to diamond without you having any idea they could be there
(click to show/hide)

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: [2crzy4uall] PLz unbanned use
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 12:35:12 am »
You know, it's kinda funny how you all did this right underneath my nose without even raising my suspicions, because you were, in essence, my neighbor. I'm quite ashamed that this had to happen. What exactly went through your minds?

http://smp.opticraft.net/map/#/-2489/64/671/-2/0/0

Shadowdigger1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 08:52:24 pm »
What the hell my friend Roabc123 and got banned for testing the X-ray. He dided now ??? And then they banned me Shadowdigger1 for asking them to unbanned him. That's not right to banned so for asking that!! Also it say nothing about mods that are banned so if the wanted the mod to be banned then they should of put it on a sign!!!!!!!!! plz unbaned me and my friend we want brake any more rules.And you guys dont have the X-ray mod banned it not on the fuorms or on the rules so why are me and my friend banned!?!?!?

What the hell my friend Roabc123 and got banned for testing the X-ray. He did'ed now ??? And then they banned me Shadowdigger1 for asking them to unbanned him. That's not right to banned so for asking that!! Also it say nothing about mods that are banned so if the wanted the mod to be banned then they should of put it on a sign!!!!!!!!! plase unbaned me and my friend we want brake any more rules

Merged posts, use the modify button - BigBadHenz
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:13:21 pm by BigBadHenz »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 10:57:35 pm »
So you just copy and pasted your appeal twice? We do have rules that say "No Mods except Optifine" thats a rule when you type /rules, which is on a sign at spawn that you ignored. You haven't given me ANY real reason to pardon you