September 21, 2024, 10:49:23 am

Author Topic: [Operator/Console] I was banned Because Of Someone Else  (Read 3162 times)

Kavosh

• View Profile
[Operator/Console] I was banned Because Of Someone Else
« on: October 06, 2012, 10:12:44 pm »
I Was banned because no one did any thing about this guy that wreaked my house he destroyed EVERY thing! he wasn't banned!   >:( He destroyed everything but what was secured by the Protection Stone! So.... i destroyed his house because no-one did any thing about is! i know I'm Only banned till the 10th but i just wanted to adress this!~

Thank you for your time,
                                        Kavosh   :D
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 10:20:48 pm by joshskiizz »
, Kavosh

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: [Console] I ban banned Because Of Someone Else
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 10:20:36 pm »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=kavosh

You were banned by the Anti-Grief traps placed in the server. You must wait out the week ban. However, you were not banned for griefing a person directly as you say you did. But, because you actually just admitted into griefing someone, this will have to be looked into. So expect another ban alongside this one. And just in case you edit yourself admitting what you grief, I will quote what you said. Also, when you are griefed, you are to use /helpop to report it. Moderators will come and fix what was griefed. Do not go around seeking revenge, leave the punishment to the staff.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 10:22:09 pm by joshskiizz »

Kavosh

• View Profile
Re: [Operator/Console] I was banned Because Of Someone Else
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 10:23:44 pm »
But... Someone Grifed me,.... He should be looked into also! his name is Sockman13

Edit:
Also, u were right in font of me when i told you what was happening! you should have told me what to do then! You were In my house! well.... what was left of it anyways
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 10:36:11 pm by joshskiizz »
, Kavosh

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 10:35:35 pm »
Oh yes, I remember you. However, you're presenting a false dilemma. I went to you and asked if you needed help, and you said someone would not leave. However, no one was around. I went outside to scout the area and you started mining. You didn't mention being griefed.

Also, don't double post. Use the "Modify" button.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 10:48:40 pm »
I have reviewed the area myself and I have banned socksman13 permanently. He's had a pretty big record behind his account for a couple months, so enough is enough. He's recently griefed the same area again that he was first banned for.

Now, onto your situation, Kavosh. Just because you were griefed does NOT mean that you can just go around and grief other players just because you were griefed. If you're griefed, YOU REPORT IT STRAIGHT TO US. Do NOT take matters into your own hands REGARDLESS of the reasons you may have.

As you can tell, these actions that you have executed have led you to punishing consequences.

1,620 blocks is quite extensive, and makes me wonder if I should even leave the ban as is, because this behavior is unacceptable.

Kavosh

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 11:39:42 am »
Okay Thank you! and your right i did destroy almost 2 diamond pickaxes! and what do you mean? do you mean that I'm never going to play again of just never going to play again until the 13th?  :-\ ,Also with the thing on you didn't see a guy  ( Joshskiiz ) me must have left in a hurry because it was literally like 3 seconds after he left!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 11:42:09 am by Kavosh »
, Kavosh

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 09:51:44 pm »
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and let the current ban expire the 13th

Let this serve as a reminder that you shouldn't take matters, such as this, into your own hands. If you're having problems, call a moderator and/ or an operator over.

Kavosh

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 12:29:18 am »
Ok Thanks! Will Do next time! Also, do yall fix the damage? of do we have o fix that ourselves?  :)

, Kavosh

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 04:26:49 am »
Ok Thanks! Will Do next time! Also, do yall fix the damage? of do we have o fix that ourselves?  :)
We (antigreif) fix it.