September 21, 2024, 05:11:47 pm

Author Topic: KillAndSurf's Ban Appeal (2crzy4uall)  (Read 3395 times)

KillAndSurf

• View Profile
KillAndSurf's Ban Appeal (2crzy4uall)
« on: October 15, 2012, 02:43:27 pm »
I am here with my sincere appology for using an auto clicker, although I did not believe an auto clicker is a hacked client. I looked it up; a hacked client is something inside on minecraft itself. My program is a RuneScape autoclicker outside of minecraft. Here is the website address ( http://www.garyshood.com/rsclient/ ) I fully admit to using it and I have to say I used it a lot but I had no idea that it was against the rules. Many people knew I used it including some mods such as Techdude98, Interbane, Nhataley, and a few others but no one ever said anything about it or warned me. This adding to the fact that I had no idea that it was wrong. I play on  OptiCraft alot about 3+ hours a day and it is way too valuable for me to lose as I had put many months work into my buildings and projects. I am sorry about the misunderstanding and I will not do it again.
Link to my ban info. ( http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=killandsurf )

Apologiticaly,
Kill

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: KillAndSurf's Ban Appeal (2crzy4uall)
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 03:27:09 pm »
If a mod or program gives a benefit than other normal players it is not allowed. It is also strange and unfortunate that Interbane or techdude did not inform you, being expected to understand the rules, as is expected from you. I understand this is your new replacement to AFK farming.

We assumed you used a hacking client but now that it is clear, your ban would be for using an illegal mod.

Now, TheRealFamous, 2crzy4uall, DeweyMeister, and myself witnessed it. But we left the honors to 2crzy4uall to mainly lead this ban. So, your fate is in his hands. Also, your trusted rank has been removed.

Wait for 2crzy4uall's response.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 03:34:18 pm by joshskiizz »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 03:43:08 pm »
After banning you last night, I looked into it and figured it wasn't a hacked client, but a script for autoclicking. Now the thing is you have played a long time here and you were a trusted player, you know that we don't allow anything that gives you an advantage. It looks like you would just afk while you slept, gaining massive amounts of xp, auto clicking is cheating. How do we know that you wont use scripts/mods/hacks to your advantage? (again)*
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 09:50:44 pm by joshskiizz »

KillAndSurf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 10:53:45 pm »
As I stated I did not know that using an auto clicker was wrong as I ran it by mutple mods and other people wondering otherwise. All of them eather said it was fine or said they they did not know. This goes along with when I said that this server is very important to me, and this is the reason I have no bans so far. I try my best to abide by the rules and I would never do anything that I knew was agenst the rules. If that is not enough, I wound not mind every ownce in a while a mod or who ever could tp to me to see I am not doing anything illegal such as an auto clicker. If this is not feasable please state other ways of checking to see if I am breaking rules.

Just wondering, is not using a auto clicker a written rule or is it one the is just known such as x-ray? I am usally pretty knowageable about the rules and never intended to break them.

Sincerially,
Kill

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 02:19:39 am »
I've spoken to multiple mods and ops, gotten opinions on it, they all agree  that it's just a common sense thing, it gave you an unfair advantage over everyone. I would like to know who said it was fine to use, you said multiple mods said it was ok. Not a single one I've spoken to has said it was ok. Tobs said it was bad, alicia said it was bad, even cschurz said that it sounded as bad as a mod used to automine. I still find it hard to believe that you thought it was ok

KillAndSurf

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2012, 10:22:51 pm »
At the time when I asked the mods, pumpkin and mellon farming was still very active and no signs of it getting removed from the market. I think that as that point it was less severe as it was not very efficient to make money as pumpkin farming was. Also I started using this method because afking over night and then killing mobs in the morning was causing lag due to massive ammount of entities that would build up over night. it got to the point where a mod had to come and put a sign down telling me to stop afking there. ( I have a screen shot of the sign if you wish to see it. ) The mods I asked were Leganie who said its fine, Tabooti who said he did not know, and recently techdude98 who said he did not know. As for the auto mine statement, I am not gaining anything which I can sell directly to the market. I was not gaining money at that point, I still have to do pleanty of work after that; such as making lots of diamond tools to enchant and then selling them to people. I now realise what I had done was wrong and against my better judgment. I now see that i did the wrong thing for the right reasons. ( Reducing lag. ) I am sorry for what I have done and I hope that if I get unbanned that I can re-earn your and the other staff members' trust.

Apologiticaly,
Kill

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2012, 11:57:59 pm »
I will reduce the ban to 2 weeks, since you admitted everything. For future reference, if you get the feeling that it may be wrong, and you have to ask around about it, then it probably is wrong.

KillAndSurf

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 01:30:38 am »
Thank you for your concideration! I will see you in two weeks! Sorry for the trouble I have caused.

Sincerially,
Kill