September 21, 2024, 07:38:05 pm

Author Topic: [awesomealicia] i got banned, not my fault  (Read 2545 times)

Sheddz

• View Profile
[awesomealicia] i got banned, not my fault
« on: October 21, 2012, 05:42:36 pm »
this made me SO mad... 3 people glitched into my spawner WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, and wouldn't leave... and are probally still in there as i am posting this... i asked for an admin help over 50 times and no one came... so then I GET BANNED! tsk... tsk... tsk... i am disappointed in you opticraft...
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 05:45:34 pm by awesomealicia »

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: i got banned, not my fault
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 05:45:18 pm »

First you spammed, then you called someone something insanely mean, then you threatened to kill. Your ban is only a day, but since its your 4th, Im debating on making it permanent. Also, we have helpop, you should know this by now.

Sheddz

• View Profile
Re: [awesomealicia] i got banned, not my fault
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 05:47:51 pm »
help op never works for me... and whenever i use it it takes up to 10 minutes for a mod to get there and when they do they don't do SQUAT... and may i ask, why didn't the player who used a hacked client to walk through the walls to my spawner get banned? yeah... bad mistake.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 05:49:33 pm »
It doesnt take ten minutes, it takes 30 seconds at the most. Mods are busy too, we cant just serve you hand and foot, theres other players. They dont do squat? Maybe you should try asking nicer. I didnt know about that player, and I didnt have proof. Seeing as youre clearly not sorry, I'm changing the ban to permanent. Have fun being a jerk on another server.

Sheddz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 05:55:28 pm »
well why should i be sorry when i got banned out of my control and couldn't stop the people from using my spawner... and they were using hacked clients i thought that opticraftp had a client searcher... it seems not.

Sheddz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 06:00:06 pm »
i demand an unban. i hate just plain HATE it when i get in trouble for something that i do not do.

Sheddz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 06:03:17 pm »
yeah, don't reply. i know it wasn't my fault that i got banned and i will take actions to get myself unbanned.

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2012, 06:04:47 pm »
Alicia doesn't sit on the forums waiting for someone to call on her, she has a life. Please calmly wait for her response.
Writing while angry wont help you get unbanned.

Sheddz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2012, 06:07:49 pm »
well what will help me get unbanned is getting banned for a retarted reason and i got banned for a retarted reason. this is making me super angry and thinking about somthing that i shouldn't do to this server.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2012, 06:21:23 pm »
You were originally banned because you were being offensive. You became permabanned when I noticed it was your 4th ban. Obviously, you dont understand how to act on this server. Also, I was wrestling with my dogs, not ignoring you.