September 21, 2024, 05:54:44 pm

Author Topic: Ban Appeal (2crzy)  (Read 2572 times)

Neo_x

• View Profile
Ban Appeal (2crzy)
« on: November 12, 2012, 07:04:35 pm »
Hello,

Earlier on today i joined Opticraft to play with a friend i went to college with, but one of the moderators (i think it was 2crzy) banned me as they thought i was my brother (iGrantyy_x) but i am not, we share a computer and this must have brought some confusion to you. I don't know what Grant did but in 3 words his an idiot. I'm only making this ban appeal to play with a friend. i didn't know what his username was on Minecraft until now but now i do.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Neo

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal (2crzy)
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 08:51:23 pm »
I honestly find it hard to believe you didn't know who your brothers account was. At any rate when it comes to this it's really a tough call, seeing as how there is no way to tell who is playing, I have to work here in a few minutes so I cant do anything now. Later today or whenever you are free tomorrow we can all three get on mumble or skype, I want YOU to tell me that you actually want to play on our server.

Neo_x

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 08:53:22 pm »
Yes pal that's no problem i have work tonight so i don't know what time i will be awake.

EDIT - Me and Grant don't get on very well, when i'm not at home he is on. As i say i want to play the server, and it looks like it is him that doesn't.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 08:55:56 pm by Neo_x »

Neo_x

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 09:05:33 pm »
2crzy, i don't think a 19 year old would still be trying to get on if he didn't want to play the server pal, i'm just trying to have some fun in my spare time.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 02:37:29 am »
Like I said I was at work, your age really doesn't matter, I've seen 40 year olds act like children, I'm 21 myself. At any rate, I will be on later tonight or tomorrow, your choice when you want to skype or use mumble.

EDIT: Seeing as how iGrantyys ban was shortened, I will remove yours, do NOT let him use it.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 03:17:52 am by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

Neo_x

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 07:27:12 am »
Yes pal, no problem i just got back from work, so i'm going to sleep now, i'll send you a message with my Skype.

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 03:50:08 pm »
Even though this ban was removed and I shortened iGrantyy_x's ban, I still want to talk to both of you on Mumble or Skype.