September 21, 2024, 05:47:51 pm

Author Topic: [Operator] the Old "my family member" trick  (Read 1871 times)

hillhouser7890

• View Profile
[Operator] the Old "my family member" trick
« on: November 21, 2012, 12:42:54 pm »
I know you get Tons of "my dog ate my homework" kind of excuses but I let hime know my username and my password so it doesn't matter that I save it on my computer or not, and pplus he got a new account with his own money. so he can grief exactly as much as he wants.

I promise that I wouldn't even grief an unprotected house of diamonds.

on the day that I was banned My little brother was playing. His own account was hacked and he had an addiction so I let him play mine. He didn't have opticraft or obsidiancraft so he explored both of  them. finding out that they were very large servers, he started to want to cooperate. He asked dozens of people to help them build (on obsidiancraft) and they said no so maybe he got angry and started griefing people's house on that server and on Opticraft maybe he just did that one Furious dragongt and then he did it 2 more times (different dates) getting me banned. I wish this story had a happy ending but since I am forever banned, it doesn't. Opticraft was sincerely the best build server that I had (though I didn't have many) and when I found what my brother had done, (3 times), I was extremely bummed.

(Merged topics)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 12:54:14 pm by xDeeKay »

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: the Old "my family member" trick
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 12:53:23 pm »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=hillhouser7890

You were permanently banned by Grimspell, who isn't a part of Staff anymore.
I will unban you considering you were banned about 7 months ago, just remember your next ban will stay permanent.