September 21, 2024, 02:14:19 pm

Author Topic: [techdude98] demonic2012 appeal  (Read 2812 times)

demonic2012

• i am who I am who I am...or something... who am I?
    • View Profile
[techdude98] demonic2012 appeal
« on: December 09, 2012, 02:36:05 am »
I am demonic2012. I have been banned for 14 days by Xeaden.
I do not believe I have griefed. I placed over 300 roses near shock's house. I do not believe that this can count as a grief for several reasons.

1) it isn't destroying property. nothing of his was touched. all i did was place roses.

2) the grass around his house is not "his". he did not place it or protect it, and it is a natural area.

3) it was not meant to be a Grief or a troll or anything. I thought it would be kinda funny, and i thought that shock would take it as such. I am genuinely sorry for any..erm...shock and/or inconvenience by a result of my actions. I thought it would be amusing, and I'm surprised that it was this serious.

4) roses are not hard to remove. it takes no effort to remove, and i really didn't think it was a big deal. it's not like i placed obsidian everywhere or something like that

5) I had no warning. I wasn't aware that placing roses in that way was considered a grief. I guess that was my fault, but considering the fact that I've never been banned before, and the fact that i've only been kicked twice (once because another demon did something) I don't believe that this kind of ban was in order.

In conclusion, I apologize for my actions, and plead my ignorance to the fact that placing roses is a grief. I am genuinely sorry, and all i want to do is get back on the server. I admire the effectiveness of opticraft's anti-greifing system, and I look forward to playing on the server in the future, even though I am on the recieving end this time.  :-[
hoping that you will consider my ban appeal,

Demonic2012
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 08:03:35 am by Xeadin »
i am who I am who I am...or something... who am I?
I am love...I am hate..I am on time...I am late... I am every good, and and every evil, concepts brought up by time
brilliance, and stupidity, all in the mind. I am one of those who brought the world to their pace...I am a member of the human race

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
Re: demonic2012 banned by Xead for "griefing over 300 blocks"
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 03:42:05 am »
your last login on classic was over a year ago...........just throwing out a guess but maybe this is mean for smp?

anyway, placing over 300 roses on someones 'property' while in classic or smp is definitaley griefing. It is block-spamming and counts as grief. It does not matter wether or not it is an easy to remove block or not, it still causes hassle and is un-needed. i do not foresee you getting unbanned, however, i will contact xeadin of your appeal.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 03:44:14 am by gavin1928374655 »

demonic2012

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 04:04:32 am »
thx gavin. I still didn't know that that would be considered griefing. thx anyways

Demonic2012
I am love...I am hate..I am on time...I am late... I am every good, and and every evil, concepts brought up by time
brilliance, and stupidity, all in the mind. I am one of those who brought the world to their pace...I am a member of the human race

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 07:29:04 am »
According to your description and the ban lookup below, you were actually banned by techdude98 on smp. Please wait for techdude to respond.

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=demonic2012

Update: Moved to SMP Ban Appeals.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 07:35:10 am by DJAlphaWolf »

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
Re: [techdude98] demonic2012 appeal
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 04:26:04 pm »
um ok so i went to shock3600's home and i found a bunch of roses there. I assumed it was just a prank played by a friend so i asked him if he knew you. He responded with a no, and like gavin said griefing is griefing so i banned you.
Here are the screenshots
(click to show/hide)
However seeing that you have given a sincere apology i will lower the ban to 5 days just be more careful next time.

demonic2012

• View Profile
Re: [techdude98] demonic2012 appeal
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 04:42:56 pm »
thx techdude. I wasn't aware that this kind of thing was griefing. due to my ban records, you will know I am not actually a griefing SOB. I appreciate your understanding and thank you for taking the time to look my appeal over. I am genuinely sorry for this whole incident and it will not happen again.