September 21, 2024, 10:45:38 pm

Author Topic: [Felix_De_Kat] CedZor Appeal  (Read 1469 times)

CedZor

• View Profile
[Felix_De_Kat] CedZor Appeal
« on: December 18, 2012, 09:56:58 pm »
To Felix_De_Kat
Hi I realized that you have banned me for griefing jp_zerg's house and station (205 blocks). Me and jp_zerg are friends in real life and I like to joke around with him, and usually pull of something like griefing his house. You might not believe that we are close friends in real life, so just ask him next time he goes on opticraft. I know that it was wrong to greif his house and items, but that's just a sign of our weird friendship. So if you would give me another chance on opticraft or at least reduce the amount of time I'll be banned, that will be awesome.

From CedZor

Edit: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=CedZor
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 01:58:03 am by Felix_De_Kat »

Felix

• View Profile
Re: [Felix_De_Kat] CedZor Appeal
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 02:09:24 am »
"close friends"... I would hate to see what his enemies would do to his builds if you took the time to grief 205 blocks from him.

jp_zerg was sufficiently upset/annoyed that he called us to rectify what you and jakiecraft did to his build (in total 428 blocks between the two of you). This may have amused you. It doesn't amuse us!

I will not be asking jp_zerg about your 'friendship'. If jp_zerg comes to me to confirm this then I will consider reducing the length of the ban - Be aware, there will be a period of ban! You put jp_zerg out & you put me out by me having to stop what I was doing to rectify what you had done.

Note: Griefing is not tolerated in any shape or form on this server
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 02:30:25 am by Felix_De_Kat »
As you may have noticed, I have been inactive for a while.
I decided to leave Opticraft for a few reasons.
Goodbye & Good luck in all your endeavours!