September 21, 2024, 11:19:25 pm

Author Topic: [Joshskiizz] Ban Appeal  (Read 1261 times)

Chozpoz

• View Profile
[Joshskiizz] Ban Appeal
« on: January 01, 2013, 09:21:36 am »
Dear Opticraft

I am not sure why i have been banned as i was made trusted literally the day before, if it was because i found a npc village in the new guest world and built in it, i did ask in the server if i could claim it, but no one had a problem, yes there was a glass case around it however it did not stop me(i don't know i this was intended or something wasn't working).
I do hope i get unbanned(I'm not sure where the ban list is) as i really enjoy this server. BTW if Chazza0007 is banned then it's probably for the same reasons.

Thanks Chozpoz
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 10:03:58 am by joshskiizz »

Chozpoz

• View Profile
Re: [Joshskiizz] Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 09:23:48 am »
Also there was no thing saying i couldn't build there I'm sorry to  igenerator, i did not realise he owned with his glass wall, i didn't seem very secure,
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 10:04:11 am by joshskiizz »

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 09:27:15 am »
You were banned by Joshskiizz, please wait for his responce.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 10:04:17 am by joshskiizz »
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

Chozpoz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 09:41:56 am »
Thank you
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 10:04:23 am by joshskiizz »

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: [Joshskiizz] Ban Appeal
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 10:10:52 am »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=chozpoz

I'm not sure what you think griefing is, but let me give you some insight. Griefing, in minecraft terms, is destroying/modifying another person's creations without their permission. There was an extremely tall and obvious glass wall that you obviously did not make. You had no reason/right to grief into that wall and then grief the village. The ban technically should have been longer due to the amount of blocks, but I took into consideration the dirt hut you made on the side. It may have been an error on your behalf, but it's just common sense. If you didn't make it, don't destroy it. You don't need any warnings or messages to tell you not to build/grief. As a trusted member, you are expected and obliged to know and follow the server rules. You need to be cautious. Unfortunately, I will not lift the ban. Also, your Trusted rank has been revoked.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 10:33:38 am by joshskiizz »