September 21, 2024, 02:02:43 pm

Author Topic: [TheWholeLoaf] awesomeappleike Appeal  (Read 1269 times)

awesomeappleike

• View Profile
[TheWholeLoaf] awesomeappleike Appeal
« on: January 05, 2013, 05:56:46 pm »
I logged on to the server today and it said I had been banned.  I looked it up, and I was banned for using an invisibility mod. I have never used any mods.  I don't know how to install any mods. I hope this is a mistake, and that I can continue playing.  Thank you for what you do.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 06:19:57 pm by Felix_De_Kat »

Felix

• View Profile
[TheWholeLoaf] awesomeappleike Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 06:17:38 pm »
Perhaps read the [UPDATED JULY 7] Ban Guide (SMP) on "How to format your ban appeal".

How to format your ban appeal

Your topic title should contain the name of the moderator that banned you and your SMP username, preferrably in the format "[TheWholeLoaf] awesomeappleike Appeal". The moderator who banned you can be found on your ban information page.
Your post MUST contain a link to the ban information page that contains the relevant ban information (ie: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=awesomeappleike)
If your name is not on the list, use the "search ban history by username". If your name does not show up even after a search, make this known in the topic. That should not happen. Please note that it may take up to 5 minutes for your name to become visible.

Your post should also contain:

All relevant circumstances surrounding your ban. Help us help you. If you leave it up to the memory of the moderator to remember what happened and don't provide your side of the story, you shouldn't expect to be unbanned.
Why you think you should be unbanned

Anyways..
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 06:27:49 pm by Felix_De_Kat »
As you may have noticed, I have been inactive for a while.
I decided to leave Opticraft for a few reasons.
Goodbye & Good luck in all your endeavours!

awesomeappleike

• View Profile
Re: [TheWholeLoaf] awesomeappleike Appeal
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 06:31:22 pm »
Thank You

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 03:21:00 am »
     I banned you because you were invisable in someones house and when I had asked you to leave, you did not. So I tp'ed you to the market and asked if you were using an invisability potion but you didn't answer, and im sure you weren't afk becuase /near still worked on you. From the time I had gotten to you and the time I banned you, it had been over 8 minutes, which I believe is the amount of time an invisability potion lasts.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 03:46:30 am by TheWholeLoaf »
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

awesomeappleike

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 03:43:44 am »
I haven't used an invisibility potion ever on this server. I also don't have any mods.  I don't know what happened, but I have never been invisible.  I had a friend type the /seen command and I haven't been online for 24 days 9 minutes and 51 seconds. I really like this server, and would like to continue playing.  Thank you.

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 03:46:01 am »
This is you first ban and was a while ago... so I'll give you a second chance. You've been unbanned.
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com