September 21, 2024, 11:00:21 pm

Author Topic: [Wratkie] Ban appeal Unabated_Trekker  (Read 1271 times)

trekker

• View Profile
[Wratkie] Ban appeal Unabated_Trekker
« on: February 05, 2013, 01:29:41 am »
I got banned the other day, January 26th to be exact, by a person named Wratkie. I have never once actually seen this person, and have absolutely no idea how I got banned. In fact, I don't believe that I have seen the witnesses either. So I guess this post is a question: why am I banned? I did nothing wrong, that "death trap" was actually a trash can. I don't think I was on the server that day as well. Can I get a clarification? And did anyone actually die from my trash can? Thank you for your consideration.
                                                 --U_T
I am sorry Josh. You do not understand my answer and question to this ban. I don't know what the "death trap" is. I have not killed anyone with anything. I was just wondering what that trap was and why I got banned if nobody died.
Thanks again. I DID READ YOUR PAGE ON BAN APPEALS FIRST!!!
                                                    --unabated_trekker
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 02:36:31 am by trekker »

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: [Wratkie] Ban appeal Unabated_Trekker
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 02:20:31 am »
Unabated_Trekker's Ban History

Did you not bother to read the post that says "[Updated -- 2/1] Seriously... READ BEFORE REPLYING" before you posted this?

You were banned by Wratkie, an operator, for making a death trap, which Alicia and myself also had seen. Because there were no reported deaths by this death trap, you weren't permanently banned, so I suggest you wait out the ban which expires February 9. But if it was a death trap, it wasn't smart putting it in under the customer's side and have lava on the bottom, makes you look really bad. Regardless, wait for Wratkie to respond.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 02:33:21 am by joshskiizz »