September 21, 2024, 12:28:27 pm

Author Topic: [Arsenic_shark] Ban Appeal (Inappropriate Language and claiming using x-ray mod)  (Read 1726 times)

Foxxeh

• View Profile
Hey guys i know its been a while (7 months) and I wanted to give a better explanation on what went on during that time. It was July 2012 and I had just received news that my mom has just been diagnosed with brain cancer and only had a couple of weeks to live. I'm terrible at dealing with stress, I usually take my anger out on others. I have had a really bad habit of doing that. I was mad at my friend and he told me I used mods and what not, I got really mad at him and then said in chat whats down below. I just wanted to let you guys know, that she did pass on August 21, 2012. I've coped, I moved on. I was hoping that you would let me have another shot at being on your server. Thanks for reading this and understanding that I'm truly sorry.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Since the person who had issued the ban is no longer a moderator, this appeal shall fall in to the hands of the operators.

You seem to understand what you did was wrong, and a bad way to vent anger on a public server. We offer our condolences to your loss, and hope that you may have a much better time here.

Please take the time to read our server rules-- much has changed since your last visit. Also, it would be wise to remove any mods from your client's .jar file that may be used to grant an unfair advantage above others-- with the exception of Optifine.

Foxxeh

• View Profile
okay so i re-read the rules. alot has changed oh my oh, so im getting unbanned i presume?

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Yes you are, but just remember that any sort of inappropriate actions will get you permanently banned. We really don't want to do that so I advise to stay under the radar for a bit. Welcome back to the server. :)

Foxxeh

• View Profile
Question, any E.T.A. on when I'm unbanned?
kthxbai
~Foxxeh

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
I pardoned you, I don't know why you weren't yet. Have fun