September 21, 2024, 08:13:33 pm

Author Topic: [dedlymagik] Simoncarlygracie Appeal  (Read 1906 times)

simoncarlygracie

• View Profile
[dedlymagik] Simoncarlygracie Appeal
« on: February 24, 2013, 01:49:13 am »
Hi...So I was banned a while back in the summer, 2012 of coarse. I was banned September 12th. I had been banned three times before this one. All for griefing. Two bans were from the console. The other two bans were from moderators. BigBadHenz banned me the first time, for griefing brpbrpbrp,the console banned me the second and third time for trying to grief Dedly3 and Logan 1, and Dedlymagik banned me the last time for griefing Rad, when i was banned permanently. All of the bans were because my account was being hacked. I would have remembered if i griefed and i did not. I had changed my account password countless times and i was still being banned for things i did not do. Finally, after i was banned permanently the hacking stopped. But i was very disapointed to be banned forever. The only times i was happy for being banned was when i was on other servers, broadcasting the Ip to Opticraft and getting more people to join the server. But, anyways like i was saying. If you don't believe that i was hacked that's okay. Please unban me if you do believe me. I sincerely apologize if you do not believe me and i am wasting your time. Thanks for your time.  

Sincerely,
                                  Simoncarlygracie
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 02:29:53 am by joshskiizz »

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: [dedlymagik] Simoncarlygracie Appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 02:32:41 am »
Simoncarlygracie's Ban History

Hi. So you seem to understand why you were banned. Here is your ban information; your appeal will be handled by dedlymagik, she is now an admin.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [dedlymagik] Simoncarlygracie Appeal
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 10:53:32 pm »
Hi,
I banned you for griefing blocks broken that aren't worthless.. I don't know why a hacker would take the valuables for you, usually they would just destroy anything and everything. Both Henz and I banned you for valuable blocks.