September 21, 2024, 08:43:38 am

Author Topic: [Felix_De_Kat] AUDI80Fan's Appeal  (Read 1527 times)

AUDI80Fan

• View Profile
[Felix_De_Kat] AUDI80Fan's Appeal
« on: March 28, 2013, 11:18:21 pm »
The reason I am making this post, is because I was griefing, and did get banned for it. I am also making this post to say, if unbanned, I will rebuild all of it by myself. (Moderated by xsssxx or a moderator if needed) The ban lookup link is http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=AUDI80Fan thanks!

Felix

• View Profile
Re: [Felix_De_Kat] AUDI80Fan's Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 11:45:42 pm »
After I found the initial 549 blocks of grief (over 100 block radius), we thought that was it.... And then they had found more,  another 230 blocks.

I repaired as much as I could until I got to the part where you decided that stealing the rails wasn't good enough for you... Instead, you'd grief the near by lava and have that do it for you.

I can appreciate that you are apologetic, but griefing is never ok and as I sure you are aware... 1000 blocks is a huge amount by anyone's standards.

Your appeal is DENIED!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 11:54:31 pm by Felix_De_Kat »
As you may have noticed, I have been inactive for a while.
I decided to leave Opticraft for a few reasons.
Goodbye & Good luck in all your endeavours!

AUDI80Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 11:50:54 pm »
You should check the little city that the tracks lead to. I know you've all got to be utterly pissed at me at the moment, but where did I grief the lava?

Felix

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 11:58:07 pm »
I have changed my initial post, I think it was unfair of me to say that there was "no chance of being unbanned".

The lava (as you are aware) is on the corner in the tunnel, behind the wall. As it leaked out, it destroyed the rails.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 12:12:29 am by Felix_De_Kat »

AUDI80Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 12:11:24 am »
I do apologize, shouldn't of griefed on such a good server. If you care enough to, tell xxsssx I'm sorry aswell. Will try to ask again in a few..years..decades maybe.

Felix

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 03:39:14 pm »
Normally this is a perm ban, but as this is your 1st offence and I believe the sincerity in your apology, I will reduce the length of time you will be banned.

There was coming up to 1,000 blocks destroyed, but I only have evidence of 779 (549+230) and going by 1 day per 10 blocks - your ban will expire in 78 days (2 months and 17 days).

Your ban will now expire on the 15th June 2013. (I will adjust this next time I am in-game)

This gives you plenty of time for both reflection on the heinous crime and time to re-read the rules that we all must obey whilst on Opticraft.

I hope I am not made to regret this and when you return, you become a model citizen within our community.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 03:43:42 pm by Felix_De_Kat »

AUDI80Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 07:15:06 pm »
Alright. I'll make no objections. Thank you for decreasing the time. This will probably be the last time I reply to this.