September 28, 2024, 11:26:11 pm

Author Topic: Moderator Application - Pensfan121  (Read 2082 times)

Pensfan121

• SMP-Trusted
    • View Profile
Moderator Application - Pensfan121
« on: April 02, 2013, 03:07:51 am »
Moderator Application - Pensfan121

Timezone: Central Timezone

Were you recommended by anyone?: No

Why you should become a moderator?: I think I should become a moderator for the Opticraft SMP Server because... I am a very active player of the Opticraft SMP Server and of the Opticraft Forums. I am online looking at the forums or playing on Opticraft everyday, and I know I can offer all of myself to this great community. I love to help people and will jump on every opportunity whenever it is offered.

I know that if I become moderator that I will help and guide players on the Opticraft SMP Server. I am also friendly and kind to people (but will handle situations according to the event at hand). Since my last moderator application I have matured greatly. I am also fully capable to solve any problems that come my way. I will not only help people that I am called to assist, but will ensure that it will be a great experience for them. This is my second application, but if I get rejected It will not be my last application. If I am accepted to become Moderator for the Opticraft SMP Server I will use my powers maturely and senseable at all times and will strive to help and maintain this wonderful community. The Opticraft community has given so much to me and I want to give back.

A quote from Paul Bear Bryant - "It’s awfully important to win with humility. It’s also important to lose. I hate to lose worse than anyone, but if you never lose you won’t know how to act. If you lose with humility, then you can come back."

This quote it is saying that don't stop trying even if you fall short. I was rejected in my last 2 moderator applications and I am coming back to try again for my 3rd time.

A quote from Paul Bear Bryant - "Losing doesn’t make me want to quit. It makes me want to fight that much harder."

This is my third application, but if It gets rejected It will not be my last application. I will not give up I will keep trying. This quote also stands true for me, meaning I will never give up no matter how hard the task.

I know many people in moderator applications say that "they want to help people" but this is what I love to show. I truly mean that I will help people when I say it. I will walk the walk not just talk the talk. Sorry for the length of this application, but I thank you for taking your time to read it.

Thanks for your time,
Pensfan121.

Past Moderator Applications:

1st Moderator Application - http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,15128.0.html

2nd Moderator Application - http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,16413.0.html
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 11:25:05 pm by Pensfan121 »

Caanite.

• View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - Pensfan121
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 11:49:22 pm »
Because I don't have time to be mod, Supported
[22:52]   OptiBot-Creative   PIXELDUDE2001: Caanite is the almighty ceo and god of the server

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 12:02:50 am »
Those were some powerful words you used there. Supported!

Pensfan121

• SMP-Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 08:29:04 pm »
Thanks for the Support.  :)

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2013, 05:34:13 am »