September 28, 2024, 05:30:06 pm

Author Topic: Timelines - Science Fiction  (Read 1798 times)

Chief149

• Oppan Gangnam Style
    • View Profile
Timelines - Science Fiction
« on: April 16, 2013, 02:32:36 pm »
Timelines - Author: Clayton Hunsinger (Chief149)

Nothing really exists, and you cannot get something out of nothing. This means the universe does not exist, and we do not exist. Think of a dream. In a dream you exist in the dream. Objects in the dream exist, and other people exist for you to interact with. However, none of the entities within the dream exist in the real world. Think of the universe as a single reality. A single reality is simply the equivalent of a dream. Stuff exists in the reality, but only within that one reality. Now think of what's real. Nothing is real. Nothing exists. However every reality is simply a timeline of what could potentially happen if something did exist. It's like when you think about how your life would be if you won the lottery. You didn't really win the lottery, but what if you did. This is just like saying what if pigs had wings, or what if something actually existed. IF you won the lottery there would be millions of ways your life could go, and you can think about how each one would be, but those realities would only be in your mind. We live in one reality. This is all one way things could go if matter and energy actually existed.
What if you had the ability to switch between realities? What if you had the ability to switch between realities, but switched to a reality where you no longer had that ability. Would your name change in the different realities? Would people you know be different? Josh soon learns everything when he realizes he managed to teleport from his reality into some other reality. The only problem is getting back home when you no longer have the same ability.

I will be posting chapters of the book as I complete them. Depending on work and school, it might take a while before I have each chapter done.

If the word done is next to a chapter, click it to download the Rich Text rtf file
Chapter 1: Done
Chapter 2: Done
Chapter 3: In Progress

Best griefer name ^

jfine2003

• Meow
    • View Profile
Re: Timelines - Science Fiction
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 04:00:57 am »

First let me say....

I love this story!!! It  sounds like it could be made into a real live action film.

However,

I would encourage you to keep on writing the story since you have an amazing ability to write and capture the attention of your audience. The story plot defiantly has great twists to it which shows it's well structured. In my opinion as a reader, I would continue on reading this novel and recommend it to others whom are interested in Science Fiction.

-Jfine2003

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 03:37:54 am »
Very eloquent. I am officially hooked. Can't wait for more!

Chief149

• Oppan Gangnam Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 04:22:15 am »
I hope to upload Chapter 3 tomorrow, but that depends on how hooked I get into the java study stuff that I found regarding the Java Remote Interface. My weak spot is networking when it comes to code, so I'm excited to learn more about it.

As I said, I will try to finish Chapter 3 tomorrow.

Also if you have read, or are reading the chapters, please post your opinions so I know how I am doing with my writing. Plus it keeps the thread alive.

Best griefer name ^