September 21, 2024, 07:50:48 pm

Author Topic: Banned by __pORKCHOPS, for remodeling my ownn house.  (Read 1230 times)

sunshine2

• View Profile
Banned by __pORKCHOPS, for remodeling my ownn house.
« on: April 22, 2013, 12:34:27 am »
Hi, I'm blockybob12, I'm currently writing this on frogsrock12's laptop because I am her cousin. I had been band by __pORKCHOPS for griefing frogsrock12's town. This had been a mistake because that was my house, and frogsrock12, who did /helpop, didnt know who it was and __pORKCHOPS had forgotten to tell her who it was. I was allowed to destroy in that house because she had given it to me. She did /helpop because she was trying to protect my house, and I was just remodeling it so it would be a cool surprise for frogsrock12. I am sorry that this mistake had happened and I hope I can go back on opticraft sooner, sincerely, blockybob12. :) :)

__pORKCHOPS

• The frenchie
    • View Profile
Re: Banned by __pORKCHOPS, for remodeling my ownn house.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 01:59:59 am »
i banned you because frogsrocks signaled some grief in her town. unfortunatly i dont have the screenies atm since im on my mobile but you griefed ~21 blocks and you were banned for 2 days. I'll have to verify with her if what you said is true but since your ban isnt very long, I think that you'll be unbanned before I'll have the time to do it.

edit: i mailed her and I'm waiting for her to respond.

i talked with frog and it's alright. you are unbanned. sorry for the mistake :)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 08:28:07 pm by __pORKCHOPS »