September 21, 2024, 06:04:36 pm

Author Topic: [GirlLuvzerMac] I was Banned For No Reason  (Read 2126 times)

Luigi107

• View Profile
[GirlLuvzerMac] I was Banned For No Reason
« on: May 10, 2013, 01:20:39 am »
GurlzLoverMac Banned me and my friend copperwood on May 9th, 2013 she banned us Due to X-Ray Reasons Why I shouldn't be banned 1. copperwood and I don't know how to install mods and Texture Packs 2. She says "You used it X-ray" Yeah Well Where the Hell is your proof I'm not a little 10 year old brat, but seriously come on that's not right I would Appreciate it if you would reconsider copperwood's ban and me loldude101010's ban

Loldude101010: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=loldude101010
Copperwood: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=copperwood

Edit: Adding ban histories
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 01:34:55 am by Zeradeth_ »

GirlLuvzerMac

• Placer of Blocks
  • There is no "try", only "Minecraft"
    • View Profile
Re: [GirlLuvzerMac] I was Banned For No Reason
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 02:02:27 am »
I would prefer that Copperwood submits his own ban appeal. Though you were both banned related to the same offence, you are two different players.

As far as proof of your own offence (knowingly using xray to cheat), I was tipped off by copperwood calling out in global chat that 'there's diamond under the gravel'... While invisible I watched him call out to you where he saw/found ores that were hidden by solid blocks, which you then mined and divvied up. It is very obvious that there was no other way for him to have found that initial diamond ore, or that you could really believe it was just luck that you both made parallel holes through earth and stone and stopped almost immediately on top of diamond. Whether you personally had xray installed when I banned you or not, it was very obvious that you were taking knowing advantage of copperwood's use of the mod/texture pack.

If that weren't already enough to incriminate you, when I made clear that I was prepared to ban you as well, you admitted to having X-ray previously...
(click to show/hide)
That alone would have been enough to ban you...

Luigi107

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 01:17:58 am »
Dear GirlLuvzerMac,
                I'm Sorry for acting like an ass, but I am telling the Truth I don't know what X-ray is I am beginning to Comprehend that it a mod or texture pack that allows you to see blocks through stone. Copperwood could've used it, I was Protecting him because he's my cousin and he told me about this cool server and without this server we might not be as close as we are now. Copperwood he will have to send his own Ban Appeal as I know, but I can tell you he probably won't tell you much different then what I just said. I would like to Apologize again for my misbehavior

Thank You for Your Time,
loldude101010 or Luigi107

GirlLuvzerMac

• Placer of Blocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 03:21:34 pm »
Thank you for the frank apology, but it's completely invalidated when you continue to make excuses and lie.

You admitted it in chat: "yes but I no longer have it anymore"... you know exactly what xray is, and have used it previously. Pretending otherwise does not help you.

I see no reason whatsoever to approve your appeal at this time, though I will leave this open pending copperwood's appeal, should he make one.

Luigi107

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 10:08:04 pm »
You Must Misunderstand in that you asked me to stand still I said fine then you said  that's still cheating and I said I don't have it anymore meaning the materials that I mined form Copperwood's "X-ray" use. I have no idea how you would've think that I could uninstall a mod while still in the game I probably sound so shallow and Self-Centered in this reply, but I would like to point out a fact I didn't use X-ray or a Texture Pack to find the blocks. Copperwood could've he won't tell me anything and I'm starting to think standing up for him wasn't the brightest idea I made. I also feel terrible for my little cousin ditto111 who no longer has a friend to play with anymore. I can't find any other server that we can both play on except for this server. I couldn't care less what happens to Copperwood he isn't being Honest with me. I just really wish I could get back with ditto.

Sorry for the Self-Centered me and not caring for anyone else, but Thanks again for your time,
loldude101010 or Luigi107

GirlLuvzerMac

• Placer of Blocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 10:34:16 pm »
I can see how what you said was misunderstood; when I read "yes but I no longer have it anymore", I thought you meant that you had used X-ray in the past (not necessarily that day). I accept this explanation, and I apologize for misunderstanding what you'd meant.

I accept that you no longer think it was a good idea to stick up for Copperwood; I am still certain that you were aware that whatever method Copperwood was using to find ores was not honest, regardless of how he was actually doing it.

Furthermore... this is your fourth ban, though one of your prior bans was only 1 day in length...

I'm willing to give you one last chance; I will remove the permanent ban, and instead shorten it to two weeks. Be warned: if you so much as sneeze in the wrong direction, your next ban will be permanent and remain so.