September 21, 2024, 08:12:37 pm

Author Topic: [codepmman] bricker2012 Ban Appeal  (Read 1799 times)

bricker2012

• View Profile
[codepmman] bricker2012 Ban Appeal
« on: May 27, 2013, 04:38:44 pm »
Dear opticraft, it has been a long time since I played on your server, how have you been? I must say that Opticraft was my favourite server, up until i lost all my stuff, and everything of mine was griefed to the ground (a lot)! I donated £10 to the server beforehand! I believe that i was not treated fairly! I had been griefed A LOT, and my items were repeatedly stolen, or 'glitched'! I was abused by many admins, who actually could be quite unhelpful! The ban came about when I was talking to an admin, it was about the 20th time i was reporting grief, i was understandably upset! I was raging, BUT I ASSURE YOU not swearing! I was talking to this admin, and i basicly apologised, and we made up, THEN another admin banned me, without good reason! i.e a situation he was not involved with! But yeah, i really wanna play on your server, i love it, it's been ages, i don't break the rules, and i believe i can be fairly treated and have fun in the future! PLease lemme play!  :'(

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=bricker2012

Edit: Changing title & inserting ban link
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 05:03:47 pm by Felix_De_Kat »

codepmman

• View Profile
Re: [codepmman] bricker2012 Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 07:39:22 pm »
ok so I do have a pic but all it shows is your advertising I will upload later I do remember this and your right it was along time ago. as for me not being involved I was the one who warned you about your language and when it comes to advertising every one is involved but as it has been  a long time I will unban you next time I am ingame or if another staff member wouldn't mind doing it for me that would be great please don't advertise and no excessive swearing

as I said will post pic just for referance
Creepin........Like a boss

BECAUSE IM BIGGER THAN YOU