September 21, 2024, 05:40:30 pm

Author Topic: [Operator] ban appeal  (Read 1492 times)

Hedeki_yodobashi

• View Profile
[Operator] ban appeal
« on: July 04, 2013, 04:49:07 am »
I understand and accept the rules of opticraft at its full extent and I have learned my lesson after all this time. Honestly I just want to start off fresh despite my number of bans. If given permission to play again, I promise to never grief and obey all rules. If I dont live up to my promise, I will accept being banned and will not try to get it appealed.... But please, may i be given one more chance and be appealed to play on opticraft again? Please.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 07:30:30 am by Hedeki_yodobashi »

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Operator] ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 05:49:54 am »
You have been banned by someone who is no longer staff, please wait for an operator to respond.

Ban info: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=Hedeki_yodobashi

---><--- Click the monkey

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 08:32:05 pm »
Seeing as you have 5 bans on record, all of which have realtion to griefing or harming the server I don't see why you should be allowed back. I know people can change, but have you? You haven't apologised and because you've been banned for half a year doesn't mean you are automatically allowed back. Why have you come to this decision to come back, explain and I'll consider unbanning you.

Bear in mind that this would be your absolute last chance, that is if you are unabanned.

(Previous ban appeal; www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,16600)

Hedeki_yodobashi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 11:09:08 pm »
i want to come back for a lot of reasons. i am sorry i griefed troll's city, but as you have seen, for the past year ive been tring to get back to this server, all because it was a really enjoyable experience for me, i know i messed up in the past, but if you give me this one last chance, i promise to my life i will not harm the servers rules, and if i do, u can bann me and never see from me again. all i ask is one more chance. i promise ill do good.
i want to come back so that i can have the great experience like i did before, (not when i griefed) and have good times on this server
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 11:14:35 pm by Hedeki_yodobashi »

Hedeki_yodobashi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 02:57:24 am »
hello?

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2013, 09:47:26 am »
I will unban you. I hope you are being honest and that I will not regret this, and bear in mind that if you make the slightest mistake you will be banned again. Be sure to read the rules and guidelines on the forums thoroughly before you enter the game and the /rules ingame too, or you will risk being banned for one final time.