September 21, 2024, 09:24:59 pm

Author Topic: I was banned? Ninjaflame555's apeal  (Read 2904 times)

ninjaflame555

• View Profile
I was banned? Ninjaflame555's apeal
« on: April 05, 2012, 12:30:08 am »
So i went on today at 825 ny time and it had said that the Ban Hammer Has spoken? I have no idea what i did wrong. Maybe it was the new update i dont know but i JUST DONT GET IT! Please tell me if this was a grief at ninjafail888 or ninjafail555's home, they are my brothers and said that it was OK if i did. But i would also like too know the time this ban was given, as my friend was on when i was not around. if it is anyone elses home than others listed above, i am very sorry for the trouble. and it appears that i was not voter of the month?

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: I was banned? Ninjaflame555's apeal
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 12:42:35 am »
You were automatically banned by the server for griefing, if was not either of those players houses. The ban is 7 days in length.

Top voter is given to the players with the top 3 votes for the month. This month they were mrmonkey, doomknight and illegal.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 04:32:14 pm by Nyssa »

ninjaflame555

• View Profile
Re:Ninjaflame555's apeal my cousin
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 01:02:39 am »
Oh zombieHEADSHOT09 is my cousin lol he said taking is stuff was OK if it was anyone else i am not sure butt i really need my acount because i have very little time too do anything latley

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 01:04:00 am »
It wasn't his house either.

ninjaflame555

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 01:06:23 am »
I have too shoot a movie over spring break and alot of my friends play minecraft so i will be very upset if i cannot play the WHOLE break beside its my b_day come on please?

ninjaflame555

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 01:06:53 am »
whos house was it please tell me?

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 02:21:57 am »
It was a griefer trap house.

ninjaflame555

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 09:42:35 pm »
??????? amnot a griefer it was my friend wwhy wont u be fair? plese!

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2012, 09:58:50 pm »
Regardless if your friend used it or not, your account is YOUR responsibility, not ours. That seems pretty fair enough.

We get that excuse more than enough times and it's pretty sickening when we let the player back on only to find out that they happen to grief again.

ninjaflame555

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 04:33:18 am »
Poopy, That is all. Thank you.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 02:24:19 am by ninjaflame555 »

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2012, 07:11:33 am »
They didn't ban you permanently. So that means they are giving you a chance. 7 days when issued by a mod is usually for the most extreme of cases. You were banned by a set-up grief trap and not a mod. When u try to break a grief trap, it bans u for a certain amount of time. You should have been more careful with your account, because like Xeadin said, its "YOUR responsibility" to take care of it. There's nothing that mods can do about your friend, especially since we can't stop him from doing it again.

Just be happy its 7 days and not permanent or something. It shouldn't be too hard to wait it out. Read a book, go outside or hang out with some friends until the ban is over. A week can go by pretty fast.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2012, 04:34:57 pm »
in All Honesty, This is really Ridiculos! I m Only a First time Griefer unless u count when my friend told me it was his house and It was OK. All people on this server have the right too justice! If it is someones 1st time, give them a stupid chance! come on! i am no longer speaking for my own ban appeal, i am talking about EVERYONE else on this amazing server. I have read almost EVERY SINGLE BAN APPEAL and it is 75% That the mods are not giving people chances i am SICK OF IT! i bet that every other person on this server would agree with my argument. I am not speaking out against the moderators, or anyone else AT ALL. i am just sugesting, u guys should have Some sort of appeal other than this message board! and i would like too see thst soon. I LOVE this server, ALOT! and too see the condition its other lovers are being treated, Makes ME sick! I would like too see one day, that there is justice for the amazing and wonderful, Opticraft.

7 days means you get a second chance.
The rules are very clear about griefing, I suggest you read them more closely when you get back on.