September 21, 2024, 11:35:35 pm

Author Topic: Why was I banned?  (Read 1334 times)

NinjaTaco

• View Profile
Why was I banned?
« on: April 24, 2012, 07:14:38 pm »
My ingame name is Lord_Creeperland and after two days of not playing on the Opticraft server, I attempted to log on only to find that I had been banned. I'm not sure of the reason for my banning but if someone could tell me then that would be great.

Possible reasons for ban: I took out some of the dirt floor of a small house made of dirt and took stone from another house
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 07:38:03 pm by NinjaTaco »

Benwin

• View Profile
Re: Why was I banned?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 07:47:40 pm »
Xeadin set your ban on the 23rd (Yesterday) for five days. It was for griefing his land and a neighboring house. Please wait for him to respond

NinjaTaco

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 08:25:43 pm »
Ok thanks for letting me know.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 05:35:47 am »
Okay, first of all, I had found a few blocks here and there that were taken-- all of which had your name on the missing blocks (glowstone, a few random blocks here and there), which I had put off for a few days because it wasn't anything very serious. Then, I took a look a few days later at a few nearby buildings and found that they had been nearly completely decimated.

As you can see, most of maxdefran's house had his walls just about completely torn down. From what I saw, you were mainly interested in the stone brick walls (a fairly high-priced block).

Then, I noticed that Clawstrider's miniature village had its wall completely taken down and a few of its homes within taken apart and gutted.

This was what the mini-village looked like AFTER the damage was reversed.

So, unless you can offer a good explanation, the ban will stick at 5 days (4 days left, to be exact).

There is NO justification for griefing on this server at all.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 05:37:54 am by Xeadin »