September 21, 2024, 08:02:32 pm

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 1575 times)

Guardiangod

• View Profile
Ban Appeal
« on: May 15, 2012, 05:48:09 am »
- Did you break any of the rules?                       Yes,I have,I Griefed a house to get a chest in "NorthWest" Town
- Did you grief another players work?                   Yes I tried to collect an empty chest for use of myown.
- Did you swear excessively?                                   Never.
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server?  Nope,just started today.
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? Never.

-My name on the server is
Rayhackett"
I wish I can get another chance but if you do not see me fit to get back in,I truly understand your judgement and respect my punishment.
P.S. Thank you for taking to time out of your day to read my begging appeal lol,sorry to cause you so much trouble will never happend again if approved,if not I understand and respect your postion. =] Have a nice day whoever some reads this post.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 06:35:23 am »
You were automatically banned by the server for griefing, the length is 7 days.

Alpha_Lance

• There are kittens and puppies falling from the sky
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 07:02:56 am »
This thread is already in the correct place - all your other threads/posts (related to your ban) that you have been making outside of ban appeals have been removed. Don't do it anymore.
"That's why we must form an army and make them wish they had never been rendered."

Logic over emotion in my reasons. Good luck to those who rage over my decisions.