September 21, 2024, 03:23:35 pm

Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 1479 times)

robot750

• View Profile
Ban appeal
« on: May 18, 2012, 10:50:04 pm »
I got banned for purposely killing people for their items. The reason for this is because it happened to me too and so i thought to myself "hey this is a great way to get free items... and im not even getting noticed" but i had to be selfish and keep going. and i am thankful that the last person i did this to report it to the MODS otherwise i would never have learned my lesson.
I will never do this again. i know it was wrong but i felt very selfish. Please let me back into the game.

Robofishy4341

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 11:06:49 pm »
You were banned by Grimspell for killing players, the ban is set as permanent. Please wait for him to respond.

Grimspell

• Coddle me....
    • View Profile
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 06:08:51 pm »
Robo,

I will lift this ban ONLY due to the following reasons:

1. You seemed truly remorseful, and realized what you did was wrong.
2. You attempt to make amends by giving back the items and then some.
3. You were honest in not denying your actions. You faced the consequences with dignity. I respect that.

I don't, however, like the fact that it was done to you, that is something that should be brought to Moderator's attention so we can correct it. If someone wrongs you it NEVER gives you the right to wrong someone, that same person or otherwise. If someone does something to wrong you, please report it and the Moderator team will do all they can to correct it as long as you show a little respect and it can be corrected.

I look forward to keeping honest people on the server.

Also, if you would like to draw attention to yourself, build awesome things like your house that I saw, and help others build things, too. Joining us on Mumble draws attention and lets us get to know you much better also (it's free from http://www.mumble.com/mumble-download.php, The address is mumble.opticraft.net, The port is 64738).